Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 HTML Cards
 Genre / Subgenre
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

BookerBlood
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2014 :  20:05:45  Show Profile  Visit BookerBlood's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hope somebody can kindly assist me?

When I first uploaded my webpage the home page was overloaded with thousands of genre and sub-genre choices - it took up the bulk of the page.

I subsequently went back and amended my genres and sub-genres so they did not show more than one item in each. I thought this would greatly clear up the home page but for some reason it is still showing the host of old genres/sub-genre permutations.

I want to get rid of these - if need be removing the genre choice fully so the home page is less confusing.

I'm not very technical. Any ideas what I have done wrong?

With thanks

Dave

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2014 :  09:48:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Best to ask this in the "HTML Templates" forum again. Maybe there answers one of those experienced users.
For myself I unfortunately can't help you on problems related to the export functions.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07