Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 import of episode stills TV-shows
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kreek001
Starting Member

Netherlands
13 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2014 :  14:35:10  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I've been playing around with TV-shows and for shows which aren't recognised by TVDB I've made my own cover-images.
XBMC shows them ok but I can't get those images to load as episode stills in XMM no matter how I name them.
Is this possible in XMM and if so, what's the naming-convention?

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2014 :  21:31:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When you have a look at the .mdb with Access you can see the name and it's format:
YYYYMMDDhhmmss-season-episode-the-title-of-the-episode. The appropriate column is cover in table episodes.
Easiest way is to go to the editor of the episode and do a copy & paste from your clipboard.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

kreek001
Starting Member

Netherlands
13 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2014 :  16:05:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi JDommi,

I see the names of the images already imported, but I want to know if it's possible to automatically import stills when importing new episodes of a series, just like the covers of movies. As far as I can see XMM doesn't support this. Am I right?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2014 :  18:01:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As far as I know the scripts do take the episode stills. Maybe some sites don't provide these. At least IMDB should do.
On the other hand you can take a scene from the movie file directly by the device scanner. But that's always the same time range set in the options. As I'm @work at the moment I can't go further with explanation but you will surely find the options yourself.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07