Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 display error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Gilgamesch
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2014 :  16:10:29  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hello,

i recently tried to give this (used to be great) software another try.

One of the first issues i stumble upon is that now even the display doesnt work anymore

Im sorry, but i dont know how to include screenshots here (this also doesnt seem to work?), so i can only describe:

When i open the quick edit or the add/edit movie window i see several fields filled with grafik from other windows, only after clicking on them they show the normal info.

this is not useable.

Don't let your mind wander, it's too small to be let out on its own!

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2014 :  17:31:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
In the edit window on tabulator "Pictures" you can add pictures for BackCover, FanArt and Screenshots.

quote:
Originally posted by Gilgamesch
When i open the quick edit or the add/edit movie window i see several fields filled with grafik from other windows, only after clicking on them they show the normal info.

I don't understand what you mean. Please explain it a little bit better.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.21 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07