Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 import media language from version 7
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Gilgamesch
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2014 :  16:22:43  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

i tried using this software again, and had to update my version 7 database to version 8.

one of the most important fields for me was to find which languange some of my files have, and it doesnt import this info (also not like described in other threads into the audio section, there it only fills on the original language)

i really would like to avoid having to reenter all my movies language information.

Another big problem: even when i do so, there is no convenient way to sort/filter the movies after this. If i would use a custom field its a pain to set the filter new each time i want to search another value.

Don't let your mind wander, it's too small to be let out on its own!

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2014 :  17:19:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Already tried to re-read the codecs?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2014 :  14:05:35  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi

quote:
one of the most important fields for me was to find which languange some of my files have, and it doesnt import this info (also not like described in other threads into the audio section, there it only fills on the original language)

That's strange. Here the media language was imported correctly. It's listed in the table in audio tab together with other infos of the audio stream. As xMM8 supports multiple audio streams and xMM7 not all info is merged in one row. To get all audio streams of a movie listed you have to re-read the info. Problem: reading of audio info is incomplete. No language info is written and audio streams with the same parameters (e.g. 2 streams that have same bitrate and audio format) are listed only once.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07