Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Programmer's Guide MagicScript in Russian
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Pegas
Starting Member

Russia
23 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2015 :  23:20:02  Show Profile  Visit Pegas's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I translated most of the tutorial on MagicScript into Russian language
I hope someone will be useful

Ja perevel bol'shuju chast' rukovodstva po MagicScript na russkij jazyk, nadejus' komu nibud' budet jeto polezno.
Dazhe ja smog v nem bolee menee razobrat'sja, bez normal'nogo znanija jazyka i navykov programmirovanija. A s perevedennym manualom jeto pod silu komu ugodno.

P.S. Thank and respect Google translator!!!!!

http://batyushkov.tk/XMM_RU/programmer_s_guide%20%5BeXtreme%20Movie%20Manager%20Wiki%5D.htm

Edited by - Pegas on 15 Mar 2015 23:40:20

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2015 :  07:31:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ouch, as I have updated and modified the original help 3 times myself I know how much work that is. #RESPECT#

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07