Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 No Activation Key
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

bildur1
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2015 :  23:45:59  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I made a successful purchase of Extreme Movie Manager a couple of days ago but still have not received an activation key.

I used the email address listed in the Contact section, but it was returned as undeliverable.

Does anyone know if this program is still being supported?

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2015 :  01:30:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Of course it is!
Please try it again by sending an email to alessioviti -at- binaryworks.it

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Jenkins
Starting Member

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2015 :  11:59:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bildur1

I made a successful purchase of Extreme Movie Manager a couple of days ago but still have not received an activation key.

I used the email address listed in the Contact section, but it was returned as undeliverable.

Does anyone know if this program is still being supported?

I wanted to report I have the same problem, although it's only been 30mins since purchasing, still no key.

Checked Spam, not there

Paid with Paypal using same email address as this forum account

quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Of course it is!
Please try it again by sending an email to alessioviti -at- binaryworks.it

I think he meant the email address on this page http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/support.aspx
Which is the same email address that you instructed to send an email to....

I will send Alessio an email if the key still does not arrive within the next 15mins.

Are keys manually sent out? I would be more understanding of the wait time if they are.

I have both confirmation success page still open from BinaryWorks (WebGateway) and also Paypal receipt of payment if any reference numbers or codes are needed.

-Jenkins
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2015 :  12:48:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I really don't know if the keys are sent automatically or manually. So I can only repeat to send an email.
As Ale is really often all over the world for his job it can last a little but he surely will send the key as soon as possible.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07