Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Updating TV Shows with new episodes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

eturnium
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2015 :  15:19:07  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I'm having two problems.
1. How can I delete a TV show. I have deleted all of the episodes in the TV show, but I have not been able to find out how to delete the TV show itself.
2. How do I add new episodes to a TV show.

I'm running XMM version 8.4.7.0

Eturnium

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2015 :  17:13:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's quite simple when you know how
1. Mark the TVShow(s) in the Grid and do a right click -> Remove Movies. Or from the files menu by using the red cross.
Attention: You will be asked if yiu want to delete the physical files, too. These physical files are the movies/shows itself! So don't click yes if you want to keep any of them!
2. Doubleclick on the TVShow. There you have the possibility to add new episodes - manually or by the device scanner

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

eturnium
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  01:44:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for your prompt reply.
You are correct It's quite simple when you know how.
My error was trying to effect a change (delete) from the 'tree view'.

By the way, isn't the definition of insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"?

Eturnium
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2015 :  10:56:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Everything is easy when you know the trick!

And what's: "Doing the same thing over and over and getting a different result"? That's real life?!?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07