Broken Scripts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2016 :  00:16:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok...thank you...I'm only concerned with covers, the rest I use IMDB for. IMDB doesn't have BluRay covers, only posters and pics.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2016 :  20:46:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Covers are fixed on DVDEmpire plus a few info. But still missing some imports.

Please read http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14427

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  14:53:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Could you/anybody possibly have a look at FILMTV.IT script; probably the site changed complitely the layout and the script is not able to find anything.

Thanks in advantage.

MB
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  15:14:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When I have a little time a will have a look. But I can't guarantee to fix everything as I don't speak italian...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  15:38:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

...But I can't guarantee to fix everything as I don't speak italian...

Honestly i do not think italian language matters in fixing these scripts .

Thanks a lot anyway just for trying...

MB
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  17:28:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe, I didn't had a look at the source yet. Just back from work.
Now I have to rest a little. Old man needs his beauty sleep

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  18:25:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ahem... Even when I perform a search on the website directly I don't get any result

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  22:34:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Ahem... Even when I perform a search on the website directly I don't get any result

You are perfectly right...probably they are experiencing some difficulties...
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2016 :  22:52:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So let's wait until it works again or they show info what's wrong.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2016 :  16:58:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Now the searching on website got fully functioning
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2016 :  17:06:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
And the script works again, too?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

marcob

Italy
69 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2016 :  18:57:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Unfortunatelly not completely...it just imports some information about the movie, but it does not import actors, covers and comments for istance...

Edited by - marcob on 14 Mar 2016 18:58:10
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2016 :  19:23:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, I will have a look at on Thursday, maybe Wednesday. Today and tomorrow I don't have enough time.

*EDIT*
Would be great if you could note which fields need to be fixed.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07