Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Books Manager
 Information
 Cannot Get my covers to load
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

diNdeBETEtYPeRCh
Starting Member

Philippines
3 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2021 :  07:43:21  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This occurs each time I have to reinstall the program. The program starts and lists all my books 17K of them but no covers. the covers are there but i cannot figure out how to load them My databases are in the backup folder and everything else is in the database folder. i tried copying my latest backup to the database folder but that did not work. I have looked in the forums and the tutorials no help.
Any help would be appreciated.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2021 :  09:29:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It should work just like for XMM...

Just copy the database file whereever you want. Then copy all the subfolders into the folder containing your database file.
Keep sure that the .mdb and the prefix of the subfolders are identical.
After that you only have to open your database within XMM.
I've already done that with eXtreme Movie Manager several times and it always functioned without any problems.

any folder (has to contain):
   file   [dbname].mdb
   folder [dbname]_cover
   folder [dbname]_download
   folder [dbname]_mediacenterdir
   folder [dbname]_photos
   folder [dbname]_thumbs

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2021 :  21:49:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, at least I have expected that there would be an answer if the solution was successful...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07