Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Imdb ResponseStatusLine5 (Fixed 5.4.6.0)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Josemi
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2006 :  10:31:57  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I'm Josemi, from Spain. Many times, when I try to import information with IMDB script, It show me an understanding message "... Protocol ResponseStatusLine5". I want to import with that script What can I do?

Many thanks in advance

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2006 :  17:06:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Josemi,

This happens sometimes, usually when the internet connection is slow or XMM cannot have a large band. Please try it again and let XMM use the full band.

Let me know!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Josemi
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2006 :  21:53:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Don't works. I've got a broadband and when I Launched XMM to import, I haven't got any application connected to InterNet.

Thank you, Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2006 :  10:04:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Josemi,

Do you have this problem only with IMDB?

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Josemi
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2006 :  12:57:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, only with IMDB
Go to Top of Page

Josemi
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2006 :  22:31:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Something more to thinking. :-) IMDB.COM with "Bruce Almighty" works fine but with "Mistress of Spices" not. Can you tell me why?.

Many thanks in advance
Josemi
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2006 :  10:30:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Strange things happens with IMDB script. I am sure it's related to IMDB website because with all others all works OK.

I am making more tests about this.

Thank you!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  11:03:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys,

I have found the bug, will be ready on next release (probably today)

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Josemi
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  15:07:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio.

I tried the last version 5.4.6.0, but ... don't works fine. I'm sorry. But I Tried to change the movie title (for example Mistress of Spices for 1 - Mistress of Spices) and yes, now I can get some information because a middle of the process the program show me that message ".... ResponseStatusLine5".

Josemi
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  15:34:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Josemi,

Just for be sure: have you update also the scripts?

because I have try just now and seem to be OK.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

martin051
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  21:14:48  Show Profile  Visit martin051's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I still have the same problem even after updates. It may be to do with spaces and unusual characters in the title as I just tried Aeon Flux:
Ĉon Flux - didn't work
Ĉon - didn't work
Flux - worked

Martin
Go to Top of Page

Josemi
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2006 :  22:48:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm sorry, but don't works. Do you want to send you my script and an image with the error message?

I updated the scripts two times. And I Tried to delete all scripts and download them once more and ... but of the same, it does not works. What happens?, Can you help me?

Your sincerely
Josemi
Go to Top of Page

martin051
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2006 :  21:56:54  Show Profile  Visit martin051's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just installed the update to both XMM and the IMDB(Complete) Script and its still the same, has anyone any ideas please?

Martin
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2006 :  12:50:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys,

Please open the configuration window, go in the MagicScript section, and check the both "Ignore Script Error..."

Let me know if you receive the error message also with this options enabled.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2006 :  13:03:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Another thing:

Have you this problem with the IMDB (Fastest) only or also with the IMDB (Complete) ?

Thank you,

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

martin051
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2006 :  01:35:18  Show Profile  Visit martin051's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Have set "Ignore Script Errors..." and now get this "Error downloading the Webpage, are you connected to the Internet? Please take a look if your FIREWALL blocks eXtreme Movie Manager!!!"
I have disabled my firewall and still get the same result.

Martin
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2006 :  10:02:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Martin,

I have upload the new IMDB Script, please let me know if you still have problems.

Thank you and sorry for all these inconvenience.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

martin051
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2006 :  22:07:21  Show Profile  Visit martin051's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No good, still the same. I have noticed that if I hav IMDB (complete) script as dedaulft 1 and Amazon as default 3, try Ĉon Flux using default 3, it doesn't find anyrhing and I then select "Skip this movie", IMDB (complete) seems to wotk OK.
Puzzled...

Martin
Go to Top of Page

Josemi
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2006 :  22:33:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I've got the same problem with IMDB. If I try to get information for, Mistress of Spices (Original title), I can obtaint only the message ".... ResponseStatusLine5", but ... If I change the original title, 1 - Mistress of Spices, the process to get the information works fine.

Josemi
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2006 :  12:05:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Josemi,

I have change something for the next release, I hope will solve this strange situation.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

martin051
Starting Member

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2006 :  21:37:49  Show Profile  Visit martin051's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, looking forward to it, thanks

Martin
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07