Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Read File Problem (*)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

wellwet

Turkey
103 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2006 :  13:20:23  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
When I add a new movie which has more than 2 files (XX CD1.avi, XX CD2.avi) Only reads 1 file and puts only first file name into the Movie File field second row. First row is empty? And shows only 1 disk? I think it started from last 2 or 3 versions? (I installed 5.4.7 and tried with this also)

jorshua

Germany
58 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2006 :  18:36:55  Show Profile  Visit jorshua's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send jorshua an ICQ Message  Click to see jorshua's MSN Messenger address  Send jorshua a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Also a button to join two movies which are already in the catalog
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2006 :  15:13:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Wellwet,

What function do you use for read the files? (I mean, you read it from EDIT Window?)

I have make some test and seem to work correctly.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

wellwet

Turkey
103 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2006 :  17:33:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Add Movie --> Read Files --> Select Files To Read --> Selecting files with pressing control button, then open, then read codecs of selected files. In Add/Edit Movie Information window in files tab, only 1st file is shown in second row (Movie File first row is empty)
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2006 :  18:09:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Mmm, there should be a problem with the options, because I have do exactly the procedure just now, with two files, and all works correctly.

Thank you!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07