Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Bugs I have found:
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

elturko

59 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2006 :  14:00:55  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
1. C1 error in my entire Tab as mentioned in a previous post
2. export to (x)html: I used the cortex mod a lot of fields have the placeholders in it,, eg: _movie_music_, _movie_cdboxid_, _movie_siteid_ and so on. somehow either the data isnt written into the data html, or the html itself has problems reading it.
3. actors internet update: didnt do that in the beginning, but now randomly i get on some actors imdb script(ot always the same) an error stating: Error on script expression: The 'takeposter' instructions is not complete !Line 702. if I go to either: try again or cancel it goes to the next field and does the same (in this case #Takecountry#) and does it for all the fields for this actor. fixed with 5.5.1.0
4. my first dvd starts with " ("weird AL" yankovic: Live!). Therefore it is not shown in any of the letters a- z nor # (the numbers folder) maybe that " is the reason for the error in either of the stated errors above concerning the c1 error in the my entire collection or in the xHTML export

*NEW*5.funny thing when i used the arrow for next at Rurouni Kenshi (anime series): it skipped some episodes, and the missing ones werent accessable, it acts as it was 2 different series with the arrows: it jumps from episode 72 to 85. i imported it via tv.com script at once i named the series, cause maybe its a series problem, maybe its xmm. if i click on an episode between 73 - 84 i can use the black arrows only between those episodes
addendum: i checked the .mdb file in access: i can see no difference in the db between file 72 and 73 same tv-series id aso, so it might be an xmm problem and i will copy all this into my bug list ...

thats of what i can think so far
os: windows media (havent tested it yet on xp sp2, but i will
ie 6.00 for the xhtml export

Edited by - elturko on 17 Nov 2006 13:46:03

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2006 :  13:46:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Elturko,

Can you ZIP your database and send it to me? I will make more precise tests.

Thank you!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

elturko

59 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2006 :  14:03:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
65 mb zipped ....
i hope you have icq or similar ^^
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2006 :  15:07:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ouch, it's big.

My address, alessioviti -at- binaryworks.it can take up to 1GB.

If you want I have MSN

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

elturko

59 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2006 :  15:16:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
no way gmail allows to route that ^^
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2006 :  16:18:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, MSN?

I am alessioviti -at- hotmail.it

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

elturko

59 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  13:46:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i wrote you an email with my skype name btw
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  16:38:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Elturko,

Sorry but I haven't received any email from you,

Please write again here:

alessioviti -@- binaryworks.it

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  19:00:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Elturko,

About the error in the Entire Collection Tab: please try to se the function to "restore default configuration", I thin it's a problem os grid settings.

Please let me know if this will fix the problem.

Thank you,

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

elturko

59 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  22:26:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
tools / restore default configuration.
restart xmm
load database
=> did NOT help

does my DB work on your pc?

Edited by - elturko on 18 Nov 2006 22:29:12
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2006 :  15:15:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, it work correctly.

Please try for me also this:

open the windo registry

Delete this key (and subkeys, that is XMM configuration, the default will be restored):

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\eXtremeMovieManager

Please let me know if work.

Thank you,

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

elturko

59 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2006 :  15:32:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hmm parts work now, but onyl parts, and another strange thing with the ones working (eg in dx50: it shows the movies titles as 2001, 2003, 2002 and so on.
it seems that where it works it shows the years it works like in 2 sub-tabs in total

when i get the error with the 1 it first states error code 5 after closing the window:3705

Edited by - elturko on 20 Nov 2006 15:34:16
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07