Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 About Imdb script
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

MTS

Greece
177 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2006 :  17:01:09  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Alessio!

I was wondering when the complete imdb script will really be complete. I noticed that the Awards field still not importing informations (eg "100 girls").

I'm really looking forward for the script to be complete, its really a long time since a complete working imdb script was present for XMM, to be more specific never in 5.x version.

Maybe completing the imdb script should be of first priority in my opinion.

Thanx again for all your work!

Angelos.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2006 :  21:37:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi MTS,

You are right, I had some problems with Awards with the new engine, it's really not easy extract it from the HTML.

I really hope to make it to work soon.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2006 :  15:34:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi MTS!

I have finish just now the new IMDB Script to take awards!

I will upload in less than one hour the new 5.5.3.0 with the updated engine and script.

Thank you for your patience in these months

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

MTS

Greece
177 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  06:58:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio.

I was really excited to hear that the awards are now working, but in fact i couldn't import them. I tried with couple of movies, but the awards field is still empty. The movies i tried have awards (10 things i hate about you, 100 girls, citizen kane), and the option for awards in the script (imdb complete) is set to 1. Is there something else i should have in mind?

And couple of other things so not to make several posts.

- when i try to update an already imported actor, a NEW actor is created, same as the one I'm updating, with an empty name... (bug)

- i have imported most of the movies with dvdempire script for the covers and now I'm gonna import all the rest with imdb. How can i do this without deleting old links (i want to have the dvdempire link) but during import i don't have the script of dvdempire to check for the covers.
Also, something i have asked in the past, since i will have at least two different web links for update, would it be possible during batch import to select which one to update and not both of them (that would be VERY useful in futures updates)

- and a useful (at least for me) request. Is it possible the option to "Add new values only to Blank fields" to be configurable during the importing procedure of every script? cause sometimes i want to update and replace something with a script, and then next moment, to update only to blank field. So a general option for that is not that handy.

Sorry for my long post, hope to understand all this mess i wrote Respond whenever you have time!

Thanx!

Edited by - MTS on 18 Nov 2006 07:02:06
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2006 :  11:20:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi MTS,

About all your question I will answer later, I want speak now about awards.

Please try for the movie Matrix, for example, because I can download all awards without problems.

I have also upload new scripts, please download it first.

Thank you MTS!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

MTS

Greece
177 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2006 :  03:39:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes with the latest update, it works THANX again Alessio
It didnt with the one i tried right after the post in the main page for the update, but i guess you did another one after that, which is working great.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07