Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Script Manager (XMM 5.5.6.0)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

andersonjondarwin
Starting Member

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2006 :  18:34:03  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
XMM 5.5.6.0
Windows XP SP2

Script Manager:
(1) When I open the Script Manager, it does not display any scripts.
(2) I cannot close the Script Manager window -- the Close button does not close the window, and clicking on the Program icon in the upper left corner of the window (left side of the title bar) then selecting Close (F4) does not work either. The only way to get out is to use the Task Manager and force XMM to close, then restart the application.

The use of scripts appears to have changed.
In the previous versions of XMM I was able to select checkboxes (when the script was running or after it was done) to indicate which data fields I wanted to have imported from the website. Now, however, when the script is finished, the script window closes and so I cannot make any selections. I cannot figure out how to open up a script to edit the properties except in Script Manager. However, as described above, there are no scripts displayed.

MTS

Greece
177 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2006 :  01:54:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just to let you know, about 1 and 2 all fine here with 5.5.6.0 so maybe you should try and download xmm again. (bad installation?)

Now, for selecting fields you want to import, you should try Internet, select the movies you want to import, and press continue. Then select the script and tick the fields you want the script to import.

Edited by - MTS on 27 Nov 2006 02:13:19
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07