Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 Suggestions - From Kwanster
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Kwanster78
Starting Member

Sweden
2 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2007 :  14:07:25  Show Profile  Visit Kwanster78's Homepage  Edit Topic  Click to see Kwanster78's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Suggestion:
There is already somekind of import queue now in EMM so you only to sit infront of the
computer in the beginning phase of importing. That would be cool.
But I like to see somekind of modification of this.
I like to have the possibily to add the "search/ import" to a queue where I could start
everything at the same time, no matter if there is tv-shows, actors or movies.
And everything would be easily managed within a queue dialog

I like to have an option / possibility to check one movie / show to update the information
if it contains new stuff
Especially in the tv-shows where the latest episodes weren't available while imported.
So when around air date I can get a new updated plot, grades, air date instead of TBA text all over
So every item in the database with this New Info checked would add upp in the queue and
then I could search all of them at once when I want.

Sometimes you miss to update/import a couple of episode.
It would be great if there was an option of making some kind of mark that there is something missing
between episodes
(Example, I have episode 4,5,7,8. Now it could colour episode 7 or maybe put in somekind
of note that I don't have episode 6 imported
(maybe I don't have it and don't want it then I could say this or if I do want it I could add it to my
import que so it automatically import it when I want to
(checking how the rest of the series is numbered so it can filter the search correctly)

I like the Filter searches (Loaned, Never imported, with trailes and so on) But is there a possibily to add your own
"filters" that would be editable in any way. I am not some kind of programmer now but maybe you understand still
(Example) Media 'Search DropDownMenu $MediaType[]'
(This would be editable through a filter dialog. Including the existing ones)
This adds one filter search that list every title with the picked media type just like the one in Search

Loan manager:
I like to have the possibilty to edit the "loan date" manually in the loan manager
dialog by clicking in the field.

When I try to change the loan date manually (to 2007.01.11) in the edit movie window it changes automatically to 2007.11.01
So the date & the month must been mixed up (Yes this must be a bug also)

Play Panel:
I like to see (play the second file and so on) or maybe the possibility to play playlist directly from the panel

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  10:50:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi!

Thank you very much for your suggestions!

I will try to add it in future releases. One thing that sure I cannot made is the queue with Movies/TVShows/actors to import informations from internet: the engine is completely different, especially for TV Shows, and this means that I cannot make a queue for all things together (as you can see, there is "Batch Import" for TV Shows, you have to import it directly).

Thank you!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07