Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 JPG Save error ! - Can't open file for writing:
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Micheal
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2004 :  10:49:19  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
...message goes on to give cover file location.

That is the error message I get when attempting to save covers. Any help regarding why this happens? I hope it is the script/website and not the program. It is so thorough I would hate to look for something else.

Kind Regards,
Micheal

andreas_holl
Starting Member

0 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2002 :  22:05:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I found where I can add it one file at at time. I mave many files to add and would like to be able to use the "Mass Files Add" to do this.

Thanks

Steven
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2004 :  14:17:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

What release are you using?

Please, go in the configuration window and "uncheck" the "Use IRFANVIEW...."

Let me know.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2004 :  22:40:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Many thanks Alessio! A rather simple solution that worked. I no longer get the JPG save error.

However, the covers do not appear to be saving. When updating movies I get no errors. Yet no covers show up for the movies in the main console, nor are there any pictures saved in the "covers" emm directory.

IF it helps, I am using current release, build 3.

Kind Regards,
Micheal
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2004 :  00:41:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Please download the latest release build 5, and install the full relelase.

Let me know!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2004 :  11:30:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio,
Simple fix to a simple problem. Updating solved problem and now covers are importing.
Many thanks!
Micheal
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2004 :  13:58:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Happy to read this

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Moo Moo Veda
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2009 :  00:37:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for this useful information! Was going nuts trying to load a cover and kept getting that error message.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07