Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Newbie...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Kerrikko

71 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2009 :  16:21:16  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello Alessio,

This is a newbie question, but I would really like to know about the "update" feature before I use it in a wrong way...

Done several titles already, and I went through them changing the TITLE so that they are displyed one close to another, changed pictures as well, minor things like this...

My questions :

1. If I decide to update from the internet a moviecard I have modified to suite my needs; will the update change my modifications back ?

2. Is there a way to load more than 1 comment to the movies ( I'd like 10 ). And if YES, how do I just update the COMMENTS section to the moviecards without having the update changing all my other field values ?

3. When I update my movie list from the HD; how does XMM verify whether a file is still there or not ?
Does it check the address in the FILES tab of the moviecard, and if it's different turns the playback arrow OFF ?
Does it also discover a different movie at the same time ( being that the filename has been changed, I would assume that the two things happen at the same time )?

Thanks

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07