New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

shaurya

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2009 :  17:20:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sounds good. Thanks

Regards, Shaurya
Go to Top of Page

shaurya

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2009 :  16:26:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,

Would you be implementing the feature to allow Mediabrowser to work with movies stored in Hard drive any time soon. MediaBrowser went thru 4 or 5 version however XMM continues to have the problem and the much hyped Mediabrowser addon to XMM is of no use for movies stored in Computer hard drive.

Regards, Shaurya
Go to Top of Page

EvEs0r
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2009 :  18:09:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey,

Would it also be possible to add an option which doesn't add the MovieID to the foldername of the Mediadir?

Thank!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  09:16:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, can be possible, the problem is if you have 2 movies with the same title, in that case both movies will have the same subfolder and then will not be created correctly.

Let me know,

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

EvEs0r
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2009 :  12:24:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Isn't it possible to add the MovieID only when the name is duplicate then? Should be doable...
Go to Top of Page

Ulli

Germany
75 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  14:14:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

i have a problem with Media Browser. I did the following steps:

- create new database
- import two files
- import the informations with scripts
- reinitialize Database
- did the two movies showing up in MC with cover
- when i click at one item an empty page is shown:

I use Windows 7 64bit, eMM 7.0.4.3 and MCE_Media_Browser_2.1.1.

Any ideas?

best regards,
ulli

Edited by - Ulli on 11 Aug 2009 14:16:31
Go to Top of Page

Ulli

Germany
75 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2009 :  22:06:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok, i found the prob by myself:

the files who doesn't work are an a network device and i linked it via \\nas\movies\....
if i remapped the device with a drive letter like n:\movies\... it works.

hope you can fix it ;)
Go to Top of Page

myhtpc
Starting Member

Germany
45 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2010 :  15:10:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio Viti,

I just bought XMM this week to manage my movies stored on the WHS.

I believe Media Browser is quite popular and it still doesn't seem to work with XMM. All the suggestions of shaurya and EvEs0r make absolutely sense !!! to be really integrated with MB.

It is now have a year gone, so I think it's worthwhile to come back with the question:

Could / will you implement these suggestions (store files in moviefolders) ? ? ?

Thanks a lot for a fast feedback

cheers from good old Germany
myhtpc
Go to Top of Page

myhtpc
Starting Member

Germany
45 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2010 :  06:21:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

one month and no comment ;-(

I believe there are a lot of WMC (Win7 Media Center) Users out there and more to come who are looking for a solution to integrate XMM into it.

The combination with Media Browser could be awesome, but XMM should then support the features being described by shaurya and EvEs0r.

You have started the road to MediaBrowser already with your PlugIn, but that doesn't seem to be enough.

Please give us your thoughts on this as soon as possible !

myhtpc
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07