Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 About TV shows...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Kerrikko

71 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2009 :  06:20:13  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hey Alessio,

Got a couple of questions about the TV Shows section of the program :

1 - Why is that when I submit a link in the 'Files' field of the Episode Card, AFTER the Episode Card has been added in the database, the codec icon does not show ?
I mean, I DO tell XMM to read the codec; it displays fine with all the details in the MEDIA tab of the Episode Card; still, it does not show up with an icon. Not after refreshing, not after quitting and restart.
Should I be doing something else ?

2 - I would LOVE to be able to create a folder in the TV Shows panel on the left, and move into it any other folder ( TV Shows ) I like, according to my taste and order habits, while right now I can only create a folder and put episodes in it according to the folder name...

A couple of examples where this might be useful :
The Twilight Zone - Original
The Twilight Zone - 1985
...these are two very different runs of the same concept series.
I would like to put them BOTH inside a folder called The Twilight Zone !
...same goes for Battlestar Galactica and others....

Also, I have several First Episodes of some series I liked when I was a kid; don't need the whole series, and want to put them all together in a folder called FIRST EPISODES. Instead of creating 20 folders for TV Shows that I don't have and just mess up my tree.

Thanks for your feedback.

=)

Edited by - Kerrikko on 25 Jan 2009 18:49:09

Kerrikko

71 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2009 :  20:23:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
...I understand this is a mixed post between the suggestions and the bug categories; but I would really appreciate some feedback when you have a minute; so that I can understand where we stand.

Thanks

Cheers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07