Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Actors Pictures ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Kerrikko

71 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2009 :  04:51:26  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello Alessio,

Was just browsing MY ENTIRE COLLECTION tab, and while movie images are OK, many actor images are actually impossible to behold.

Large blocks of pixels occupy the space where a face is supposed to show, leaving only colour and faint profile to display the actor face.

Is there a way to upgrade the actors images quality without having to download them all over again ?

OR

Is there a script to download better quality images for actors automatically for my whole collection ?

Thanks for feedback.

Edited by - Kerrikko on 28 Jan 2009 10:38:56

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2009 :  17:10:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Kerrikko,

Probably you have used the IMDB (fastest) script to download movies, right?

This script download the actor pictures, but the real-low quality.

If you use the IMDB Complete it will download the best picture for every actor.

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Kerrikko

71 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2009 :  00:43:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ehm, no; unfortunately, I used the COMPLETE IMDB script for every title, but 99% of the pictures are 5K and very small. Just to have them displayed at the 'regular' size of the MY ENTIRE COLLECTION card I get heavy pixelation...

=/

Can I re-download all of them in better quality or display them any other way ?

thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07