Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 rebuilding
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2009 :  17:53:38  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Alessio,

It's a long while I haven't written, cause there was no time for my "filmbase". Now I'm trying to rebuild it and I need some help.

I have all my files named as [<Director> - <Title> - <Year>]. Is there a way to fill in those fields automatically using the filename?

Or: how can I clean up the first and third part, so that the title remains alone in the moviecard?

Thanks in advance for your reply...

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2009 :  07:36:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Apd,

Sorry for my late reply, i have forget this topic...

At this time you cannot do this, I am sorry. I can think to a function, but it's not easy to build.

Thnak you,

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2009 :  08:05:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It can't be too difficult. The option to "fill fields from filename" is present in most apps
for music tagging. Even if this one is not possible, at least the cleaning up should work. In my case the parts are separated with "space-space" (" - "). This string might be used as a guide in most cases. If a few titles have another use for " - " they could be corrected manually.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07