Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 script question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

phreek
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2004 :  15:20:24  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Ok i got a question. how can i put informations in cutsomfields 1-9. Takecustom10+11 works put i cant reach other fields ...

Romio
Starting Member

Netherlands
9 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2002 :  17:37:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, it's a bug. Will be fixed in the next 1.1 Build 2; I hope to release it soon
Go to Top of Page

Sensor
Starting Member

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2002 :  21:05:05  Show Profile  Visit Sensor's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
great, thank you

"Cause I have seen the future,
my crying face,
no cure I'm longing for."
- Wolfsheim -
Go to Top of Page

tumcha
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2002 :  22:13:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, but the Bug isn't fully fixed in the new release.
But don't mind, not that important... :D

Bate
Go to Top of Page

Romio
Starting Member

Netherlands
9 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2002 :  09:39:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
eeemmmm....I will try to fix it soon...but you have the same identical problem? Because I was sure I fixed it...sorry!
Go to Top of Page

Sensor
Starting Member

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2002 :  14:21:13  Show Profile  Visit Sensor's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
sorry to tell you this, but the problem is really not fixed with v1.1 build 2.
just tried it. same problem as always.
btw, maybe this can help you find locate the bug: with v0.9 this problem didn't exist. there it worked fine.

my crying face,
- Wolfsheim -
Go to Top of Page

Sensor
Starting Member

Netherlands
2 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2002 :  15:44:43  Show Profile  Visit Sensor's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i added a few movies to my db today, and tried something new.
quick import works perfectly, if i add and quick import one movie A, add another movie B, click "WWW", close the "WWW"-window, and then quick import movie B. this way, movie B is selected for the second quick import.
without opening the "WWW" window first, still movie A is selected when trying to quick import movie B.

hope this helps

my crying face,
- Wolfsheim -
Go to Top of Page

Romio
Starting Member

Netherlands
9 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2002 :  18:40:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, it helps !
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2004 :  15:47:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

you cannot at this time, because Scripts can only import info in custom fields 10 & 11

Bye!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.25 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07