Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Re-Read codec
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2009 :  03:44:53  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
When you Re-Read Codec Information the view in the Main Grid moves to the top of the movielist and the new codec information is first shown in the changed movie, when you "goes" to another movie and then back again.

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2009 :  11:37:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Is this topic unclear described or haven't you seen this behaviour.
I'm in the middle of an upgrade process and use this Re-Read Codec feature 20-30 times per day and as it is now, it's faster to delete the filepath on the Files tab in the Edit template and Read Files.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2009 :  14:52:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No sorry, I haven't ignore you

I haven't fix this bug yet, i will take a look.

Thank you,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2009 :  13:49:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I have fix this bug, will be on 7.0.2.6

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  11:57:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks a lot Alessio for fixing the Re-Read Codec functionality in the 7.0.2.6 release - very much appreciated.

When you now Re-Read Codec and goes to another movie and hit the Open Movie Folder, it's still the last moviefolder that opens. You have to go to a third movie and then back again to open the right folder. (But if you can't fix this, and I have to choose between the functionality now and before, I prefer the 7.0.2.6 functionality).

It would also be perfect if you could read the audio and video bitrates from mkv files so you don't have to write this manually.

Edited by - HaraldBluetooth on 22 May 2009 11:59:10
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  14:18:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, I will take a look...

Thank you,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2009 :  10:10:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks a lot Alessio for the perfect solution in the lastest 7.0.2.7/7.0.2.8.

One little tiny thing remains - could you when you read/write the bitrates remove the space, when the number is more or equal to 1000.

Ex.: 1 785 Kbps to: 1785 Kbps
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2009 :  13:47:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Its strange, I have try it just now and everything seem to be OK. I have load some movies without problems, with the result of 1121 Kbps

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2009 :  14:56:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've an english version of Windows 7 with danish Region and Language in the setup, but it has also been so before in my windows XP.

If I execute my version of Media Info the is the same space in the number.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07