Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 New User with Simple Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

nehickel

USA
265 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2009 :  02:09:00  Show Profile  Visit nehickel's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, I'm new to eXtreme Movie Mananger (took a while to find a good movie manager and this is is far above any others).

I'm building a TV series database of my Stargate SG1 shows. I've convertered them to files on my computer and through RageTV.com I've been able to easily load all the episode descriptions. The problem is that ragetv.com doesn't have pictures to put with each episode. So I've created pictures from each episode but when I add them using the Add Picture button, they appear distorted, squeezed as though they were too wide and had to be squeezed to fit into the picture frame.

Can you tell me what the pixel size is for TV Card picture box and the correct resolution the pictures need to be. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Norm

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2009 :  10:19:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

What release are you using? The 7.x?

In this release the picture of Episodes should be not distorted if you see it with the HTML Card, isn't it?

In the Edit Window you are right, the pictures are distorted, I will fix this in future releases.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

nehickel

USA
265 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2009 :  06:41:02  Show Profile  Visit nehickel's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for the late reply.

I'm still using 6.8.3.0.

To get around the issue, I simply created the 200+ episode card pictures. The pixel size of each picture was 250(h) x 212(w). Kind of manual intensive but I know that the version of eXtreme I'm using is out of date.

Thanks
Norm
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07