Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Directlink Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  14:27:41  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello Alessio;

I have this one title which can't be found through the import window. So I found it myself and copied the site link into title (Site ID Field, Web Link Field and the IMDb link field).

I'm trying to skip the searching proccess and download information from the link I entered. But I can't to do this, XMM doesn't take the directlink and keeps searhing the title.

How can I force XMM to download info from the link I give??

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2009 :  13:02:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
?
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2009 :  02:34:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
open the details and paste the link in Custom Field 8 if memory serves me correctly.
Check on one that is filled out already to be sure.
the run the IMDB Full script and go to the settings before you do it and tell it to take the direct link.
It works well for me doing it this way
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  05:36:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for late reply.

The procedure is correctly, just paste the link to custom8, should be enough.

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2009 :  03:30:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you so much for reminding me the allowance from the script.

Seems I forgot it disabled to read the direct links from "IMDb Complete".

And thanks Alessio.
Go to Top of Page

brucifer
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2010 :  03:04:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, I cannot seem to get a direct link to work.. I have followed instructions.. put imdb link in custom 8. then choose update from web. then choose imdb.com complete.. then goto advanced setting and make sure that i have only read direct link from custom field 8 set to '1'. others are set to '0'. then when i hit start it searches from the name again and there is no option for the direct link i have set.
what am i doing wrong?
thanks
brucifer
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2010 :  03:22:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Are your sure that the Title and/or Originaltitle of the Movie matches exactly the Name on the IMDB page?

If not the Directlink will be ignored as a wrong Link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07