Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Books Manager
 Scripts
 bug in covers?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

rusty
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  03:26:38  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I've found something that I think to be a bug.
Covers imported with older versions had the character '_' to replace a space in their name. The newer versions use '-' instead of '_'.

Now the problem happens if you import a cover of a movie that already had one from an older version.
Let's say a movie thad had a cover called 'the_mummy.jpg'. Then you import a cover (you want it to be the second one). EMM will now call it 'the-mummy.jpg'.

The old cover 'the_mummy.jpg' will still be in the cover folder but it won't be listed in XMM anymore.
XMM will take 'the-mummy.jpg' 'the-mummy_1.jpg' and so on, but no more 'the_mummy.jpg' ...
Do you understand what I try to explain?

Ced-2k

Romio
Starting Member

Netherlands
9 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2003 :  17:00:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes Cyrille, The release 1.2 Build 3 will be bundled with Divx Video Duplicator 2.

Bye!

Alessio

PS: Please write me the link of this shop.

Edited by - Romio on 18 Aug 2003 17:04:11
Go to Top of Page

Pax0707
Starting Member

Croatia
5 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2003 :  19:08:49  Show Profile  Visit Pax0707's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send Pax0707 an AOL message  Send Pax0707 an ICQ Message  Click to see Pax0707's MSN Messenger address  Send Pax0707 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok :)

The url is : http://www.alapage.com/mx/?id=221571056652443&donnee_appel=ALAPAGE&tp=F&type=5&REF_NOVA=621322&sv=0502_B.

The version is released only in the middle of september.
This will be shareware version of extreme movie manager or the complete 1.3 ?
Just to know because I'm registered so no problem to have the last pro version of emm :)

Good continuation

Cyrille
Go to Top of Page

Romio
Starting Member

Netherlands
9 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2003 :  20:05:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Cyrille.

The release is the full registered (complete), not the shareware, and is the 1.2 build 3.

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07