Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 Default Settings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

elpenney
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2009 :  14:40:20  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to keep my carousel view loaded as the default view with my custom saved file, and even the load layout, is there a way to make it load my custom saved file as a default? Also the size of each window changes to some default every time I reopen the program. It takes me about 8 minutes to bring up EMM with all of my custom settings. It has to load the default and then I have to load the layout view and then change the grid view to carousel and then load the custom settings for it. Now it takes a while to load the pictures that I have for my dvd covers and after that, I have to double click on the HTML card and size and place it where I want it and then do the same for the Main Grid. I just thought that there MUST be an easier way to bring up all of MY settings. Thanks a bunch!

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2009 :  06:23:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi!

I will take a look at your problem, I know that now not everything is saved by XMM.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

elpenney
Starting Member

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  00:17:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I think this will help a lot of people.
Go to Top of Page

pinopir

Italy
175 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2009 :  19:55:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I agree with elpenney...
I hope that in the next update it is possible..
Thanks Alessio.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07