Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Shutdown Issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

hokusbloke
Starting Member

Korea
20 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2009 :  03:28:06  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
When I close the program it will sometimes freeze/stop responding and simply hang until I select Win 7's close option. I am using Win 7 Ult 64bit.

This does not happen all the time just sometimes.

Also, though I have updated to 7.0.5.6 the software keeps nagging me to update to this release. What's up with that?

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2009 :  15:03:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Please download the update again, I have fix it.

Thank you,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Stecko
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2010 :  17:55:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

the problem still remains. I'm using Win 7 Ult x64 too and just updated to the last version 7.0.5.7
Anytime i'm closing EMM it freezes and does not responding.

Hope for a quick solution.
Thanks in advance.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2010 :  07:37:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will try to find the cause.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

macmind
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2010 :  06:12:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I'm now using version 7.0.8.9 on Win 7 home 64bit and I have had this problem almost since I first started using it. I kept hoping the problem would be fixed during one of the updates but with no luck. I just did a fresh install of Win 7 AND eXtreme Movie Manager but the problem is still there. Any help getting rid of this problem would be GREATLY apprectiated...

Thanks!!
Go to Top of Page

Devi
Starting Member

Australia
9 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2010 :  13:29:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same setup as you, but mine closes each time....

Devi
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2010 :  05:59:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

The problem is that I cannot reproduce it. I have really try everything but in my tests XMM closes correctly without any error message, both in 32 and 64 bit windows.

I don't know what to search...

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Odin

Norway
67 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2010 :  17:51:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I updated to the newest version, and i opened and closed xmm a few times. And so far i don't get the error anymore! :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07