Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 search button and custom fields
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2010 :  16:49:32  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hey Alessio
please
- any chance to expand the search button again? or a switch so everyone can decide if he wants him open or closed.

and

any chance to make the custom fields like you did in one as a pull down field?

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2010 :  07:25:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

What do you mean exactly with "expand" the search button? sorry but my english is terrible.

About Custom fields: you want every custom field as a pull down?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2010 :  18:24:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi sorry

expand" the search button
i mean if i want to search for a word maybe in all fields - i have to click on the search button to expand (make it visible) all the options - click on "search all fields" and insert than the word i will search for!
than i decide what movie i need and when i want to see all movies again - i have to click again on the search button to expand it - click on delete filter to see all of them.

know what i mean ?
i do not mean the search field in the quick access toolbar!!!

ok the option to decide what custom field will be a pull down field - or yes all fields as pull down fields

Edited by - yaqwa on 28 Jan 2010 18:40:37
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2010 :  13:51:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I think you have this problem because your screen resolution is too low?

Can you please make a screenshot of the whole screen?

Thank you,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2010 :  15:56:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
sure
and you see - the resolution is hight enough
Go to Top of Page

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2010 :  08:49:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
alessio?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2010 :  10:48:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I have test it and the problem is the size of the window.

Can you increase it a bit to see if it change? I am sure you will have the Find Section completely visible.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2010 :  16:33:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
what window???

Edited by - yaqwa on 03 Feb 2010 16:36:03
Go to Top of Page

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2010 :  16:45:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok alessio - it is not the window - it is the skin!!!!!

if i use the 4 upper skins the search field is expanded - if i use the 4 skins under them it is closed.
So i normally used the black skin and this skin will close the search field!!!!!!

please try !
Go to Top of Page

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2010 :  21:53:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
problem still exists in the last version
Go to Top of Page

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2010 :  08:56:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hey Alessio
problem still exists in this last version too
Go to Top of Page

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2010 :  11:32:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio?
Go to Top of Page

yaqwa

Germany
77 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2010 :  15:12:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
working now - thanks a lot
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07