Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Minor Bug on Movie Entry - Status Pull Down
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

alchemic
Starting Member

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2010 :  23:25:58  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Minor issue noticed recently with movie entry. The Status pull down field is blank immediately after entering a movie however the field is back to normal if an existing movie is opened for edit.
Just adds an extra step for me.

Please keep up the development

alchemic
Starting Member

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2010 :  21:59:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This issue remains. When I import from internet the 'status' field pull down is the correct size but is blank and does not allow selection of, in my case, the location where the movie file is stored. I have edited the status field but the issues remains. All is fine if I return to the status field later and the pull down list is present and working correctly.
It can't just be me? Annoying because I have to save my details from the internet and them re-open the movie data to pull down and select the status field entry.
Can you have a look at this please?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07