Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Cannot import "original title" from IMDB
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

marcocc
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2010 :  00:27:10  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

i've noticed, that the new versions of the program, cannot import the "original title" field from imdb, with complete script. It seems that it doesn't even search the data, and in the import windows the field stays empty instead of being filled with the green text :)

I can't say if it a program bug or a script one, o just an imdb change.

UPDATE: just tried with IMDB fastest, and it works regularly!

Edited by - marcocc on 15 Jan 2010 00:35:48

marcocc
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2010 :  16:09:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
still the same problem!!!!

many versions of EMM passed, but the problem remains!

as for now, i have to fill all the fields with imdb complete, and rescan the films with imdb fastest to fill the original title field!
Go to Top of Page

Kebyh
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2010 :  00:00:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I made a thread about the same issue a few days ago, actually i'd say the issue i have is related as i do get the original title but it's always the same as "title" itself, but i wonder why nobody else is complaining about this. Well at least i m glad to see i'm not the only one with this problem :)
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2010 :  04:15:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's working here. Make sure you set the Advanced Option Put AKA to Original Title (Select your country!) to 0=Do not read AKAS if you want the Original Title.

Don't know who has added that Option, because the Original Title is the Original Title and the Language for that should not selectable. I will try to remove that nonsense Option in one of next script updates.
Go to Top of Page

Kebyh
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2010 :  05:29:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OMG!!!!! It's working!!!!!

thanks a lot Sir!!!!! and i agree this is kind of a nonsense option.
Go to Top of Page

HaraldBluetooth

Denmark
77 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  08:27:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hmm - Although I've set this option to 0=Do not read AKAS, it gives me the English aka-title and not the original title
Go to Top of Page

marcocc
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2010 :  17:51:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi guys, i'm checking if Prinz solution works and i'll report back later!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 4.98 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07