Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Actor Photos Have Disappeared
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

cxp36
Starting Member

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2010 :  04:01:31  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
For certain actors and actresses, I have imported a photo into their profile, and the photo shows up next to their name on the HTML card. If I click on the actor to bring up his information, the photo is still there, along with the proper photo file name ("alec_guinness.jpg" for example) but for some reason the photo will no longer display in the main HTML card view.

I don't know what caused this - it happened sometime this week. Upgrading to 7.0.6.3 did not fix the problem - there is simply an empty white box next to every actor listed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2010 :  06:45:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

can you zip your database and send it to me? I will take a look to specified actor and see what's wrong.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07