Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Opening HTML card
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kd4hey
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2010 :  02:51:50  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Is there away to set which movie is displayed in the opening (1st) HTML card when XMM is opened?

KD4HEY

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2010 :  07:19:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Should be the first in table or the last shown... but no, it's always the movie with id no. 1.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

kd4hey
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2010 :  19:14:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I wish it were that simple, in my case it is the movie "Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" which is ID # 1536.

There is also a silhouette of what appears to be a surfer in the yellow square in the upper left corner of the HTML card. I have not found the "surfer" on any of the other HTML cards.

KD4HEY
Go to Top of Page

kd4hey
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2010 :  19:23:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I checked & found I had no Movie Id 1 thru 5 (lowest number was 6), so I re-numbered the Database. I then closed & re-opened XMM, "Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" was still the first HTML card, but the movie ID # is now 1359. The "Surfer" is still on the Yellow square.

Thanks for any help.

KD4HEY
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2010 :  20:12:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, that's strange... can it be that the viewed movie (id) is saved with the layout?
Maybe it could be worth trying.

The "Surfer": I never have made a surfer for these genre signs. Please have a look at the cards in .../MovieCards/Genre.
I think that you mean the "Dragon" for genre Fantasy.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

kd4hey
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2010 :  23:32:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Genre was set to Action, I changed it to fantasy & the icon did change (I didn't know what that was). Still I have found no way to select which movie is the 1st HTML card to be displayed upon the program opening.

KD4HEY
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07