Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 issue with import from Hard Drive
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

thcbert
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2010 :  12:47:33  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hy all,

i have a issue with importing from harddrive.
When i try to import from my harddrive from which i have already some movies imported - all movies that i have already will be twice in my library.
Also if i use the function "file monitoring" xmm do find new files, but if i chose "yes import new files" the import from HD will pop up and i can only choose all movies on the HD or i have to choose manually.

Is there any posibility that xmm will import only the movies that are not yet in the library?

Thanks for some help

Best
Bert

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2010 :  07:22:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Bert,

Please take a look in the Configuration window, File Reading Section. The Option "Add only movies not alredy in database", it's checked?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

thcbert
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2010 :  11:39:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ale,

yes this option is checked. But it tries to import all the movies again.
I unchecked it and checked it again and tried to import again, but same issue.

Best
Bert
Go to Top of Page

rick69

Germany
199 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2010 :  12:29:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi
I have also propems with duplicate

Best rick
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07