Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Resident File Monitor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

berkche
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2010 :  23:44:20  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

I'm using XMM from release 6... and I didn't have this problem until release 7: the resident file monitro hangs on any files and reports nothign new to import in the database.

I also upgrade my computer on Windows 7....

Thanks

berkche
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2010 :  18:03:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello again,

I tried to do it manually, it didn't hang but nothing appears in the list to import in the database.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

berkche
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2010 :  10:15:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I tried with a new blan database, and it works !

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

jdell42
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2010 :  02:43:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am also having a problem with the Resident File Monitor. I just started using XMM. I imported my files and cleaned them up with the title cleaning and renaming fuction. However now when I load XMM and search my movies files it finds a signficant amount of "new" movies which are already in the database. Needless to say it makes this feature useless as I have hundress of movies being flagged as new when only 5 or 6 are not really new. Any ideas?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07