Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 How to remove "dead" entries?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

gaikokujinkyofusho
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2010 :  20:31:12  Show Profile  Visit gaikokujinkyofusho's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, I wasn't thinking and did some movie cleaning (deleting some movies, moving some around etc) so now i have some movies listed in the database that that are no more (erased). I have tried the "locate missing files" but it doesn't seem to help when the files aren't there (deleted). Alot of music players have options like "remove dead files" but i can't see to find such thing in XMM, is there some way i can clean up the database automatically without having to go in and hunt down each film?

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

-Gaiko

McYoda
Starting Member

Switzerland
12 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2010 :  11:32:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
+1
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2010 :  08:29:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello and sorry for my late reply.

If i have correctly understand you have delete the Movie FILES from your PC and now you want delete these movies also inside your database.

I think that the function "locate missing Files" should be OK for you. This function show you all files that are not more available, in that way you can delete these movies directly from the database by selecting it and press delete button.

Please let me know if I have not understand correctly.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07