Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Cannot import TV shows?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2010 :  23:46:32  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic

I decided to have a seperate database of just my TV series.
I created a new database and tried to import into it and cannot import any tv shows from my hard drive. It looks like they name properly when I set up the seasons etc but on import I get the error above.
I also thought that maybe the database was just "quirky" so deleted it, and created a new one but still couldn't add. When that didn't work, I deleted it, created a new one and exited. opened up EMM and it was there, but still cannot add.
It will put the title of the show in but not the seasons or episodes.
Any ideas?

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2010 :  17:13:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Tried with the new release and get this error now.
5 Argument 'Length must be greater or equal to zero
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2010 :  00:50:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
anyone else able to import just TV shows? Still not able to import shows by searching my drive...any other ideas on how to create a database of just TV shows?
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2010 :  18:00:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hoped this was fixed in the new release but still no go :-(
What does everyone else use to catalog their TV shows? Any software recommendations seeing this doesn't work anymore :-(
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2010 :  18:57:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I use XMM for TV Show, but i add them manually to the Database.

And i just tried, adding TV Shows from HDD works for me.
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2010 :  00:43:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It used to work for me, and now I get the error shown above :-(...Movies work just fine though. Was hoping that someone would have some info on that error message as I would like to be able to use EMM for TV shows too, but been fighting with it for a month now with no success :-(
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2010 :  17:22:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Bump still getting the 3704 error and can't create a database for TV shows....just did a fresh one for a new full hard drive of movies, but no luck being able to use this to catalog TV shows anymore
Go to Top of Page

geno
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2010 :  21:15:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm not having the exact same issue but I am having one that is similar. I go to import my database and all of the movies import fine but the tv shows are all blank, title and episodes, worked fine pre 7.0.6.6 don't remember if worked in that version
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2010 :  16:56:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If I new where the 3704 error was being generated from, I could maybe track it down :-(
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2010 :  16:18:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Bump...still can't use this for TV shows
Go to Top of Page

ds403
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2010 :  02:27:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm able to add tv shows from the drive without problems using version 7.0.7.1
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2010 :  23:55:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I built a new Windows 7 box, downloaded the latest version and going to try fresh to see what happens. My other databases work fine
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.67 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07