Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 Converting covers to back covers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Decadence
Starting Member

Greece
14 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2010 :  17:48:52  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Recently I noticed that DVDEMPIRE script imports the back covers and marks them as *_back.jpg so they can show in the back covers window. Most of my covers come from DVDEMPIRE but before they were marked as *_2.jpg and they are kept with the front covers. I'm guessing many people are dealing with the same situation, any clever ideas how I could convert all those covers to back covers easily? I have a pretty large collection, so renaming the covers by hand is not an option and it wouldn't work either because XMM won't recognize them.
Adding the conversion feature as an option to the "multiple changes" would be great as it would be the absolute solution.

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2010 :  21:34:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi

I know it's a pain in the arse, i do a copy of the back cover(all my back covers are in postion 2) from cover manager and paste from clipboard on back cover preview. I don't want download them all again if i already got them.
D.
p.s movie_bigcover and movie_bigcover(grey) now use back cover, i could change them back to have 2nd picture as back cover if it would help.
Go to Top of Page

jpr9845
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2010 :  20:19:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see jpr9845's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Don't do that, I spent hours getting my collection to work with the _back.jpg, I used to do the same as you mentioned cut from front cover and paste to rear then I would delete the original.

The new method in place is awesome! It is probably my favorite change since becoming a user. My first copy of EMM was 5.5.5, been awhile.

Love this program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Decadence
Starting Member

Greece
14 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2010 :  10:13:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still I haven't seen any reply from Alessio on the matter. I would like to know at least if I should start the tedious task or a solution is on the way.
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2010 :  17:20:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok. won't change.

sorry for late reply, no internet since april.

small update to movie_bigcover coming soon (crew hide and unhide).
D.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07