Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 1 Bug 1 Question (wrong movie imports)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mynx
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2010 :  15:12:51  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
And i have another problem with XMM - also a question which comes from it.

I am redoing the Databse of my movies komletely new. Which basically means i am importing dozends and more of movies at the same time from dvd and harddisc. Now it seems every once in a while even with me choosing the correct movie from the list to import

e.g.:

i scan the HD for new movies, 20 new moved into that directory, import them then mark them all and use mass import fia F6 (IMDB full script) then choose the correct movies

Now every now and then the movie i have choosen and is ignored, but XMM imports (always the same) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1235124/| - Dorian Gray. I have so far detected 12 wrong imported movies (all with every fields from the Dorian Gray page).

Does anyone have an idea where the problem might be ?

Also, is there a way to REIMPORT a movie with new data ? - For example a movie that is filled wrongly due to the above bug with data from a new movie ? It seems when i do any new import he just goes back to the Dorian Gray page unless i delete all IMDB links and names of the mobie + IDs in the card.

thanks in advance,
Mynx

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  00:44:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When I get these I delete and start over....sometimes for those problem ones I put the IMDB link into custom 8 field and let the script use it to get the correct one.
Hope that helps?
Go to Top of Page

Mynx
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  15:45:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, thanks, that certainly helps with the cleanup. Still dont know where the bug lies but at least i can renew the wrong movie cards :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07