Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Actor Pictures and Onex Tool
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

crazy
Starting Member

Australia
36 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2010 :  09:41:35  Show Profile  Visit crazy's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Ternot..once the onex image tool has changed the pictures, that is the Actor pictures how should the naming convention be ?..An example 1..Bruce Willis.png 2..bruce willis.png 3..1001-bruce-willis.png or 4..bruce-willis_1001.png.
I ask this because no matter what I do actor pictures do not show. When you hover over one you get the following: http://....index.php?criteria1=actor&value1=Bruce Willis
If you right click on the placeholder and go properties you get: http://www.crazyc.net/movies/photos/noactor.png.
Rather bemused..............ANY further help my friend
If anyone else has thought please share

crazy
Starting Member

Australia
36 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2010 :  00:54:09  Show Profile  Visit crazy's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any takers...I really would like to sort this out once and for all.

Edited by - crazy on 09 May 2010 12:17:58
Go to Top of Page

crazy
Starting Member

Australia
36 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2010 :  05:40:14  Show Profile  Visit crazy's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I know how busy Ternot is. Anybody else utilised this plugin?
Alessio could this be a problem with EMM database?
Go to Top of Page

crazy
Starting Member

Australia
36 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2010 :  10:26:04  Show Profile  Visit crazy's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Surely someone out there has used the tool and can offer some assistance..
Go to Top of Page

ternot

126 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2010 :  10:25:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi there,
sorry for my late reply... I just found this topic by searching for something else ;-)

The naming convention is simple... no special characters, lower case, no spaces... like 'brucewillis.png'

Best regards
ternot
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07