New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2010 :  21:29:32  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
It's only a basic script.

Please test it, i don't use XMM for games. (I don't play PC-Games)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jjik0ugtn1t

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2010 :  03:27:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The script works great. Only need two addons: download the large screenshots (generally 6 in the bottom, but you have to click to go to the gallery and see the big screenshots to download.) and the "suggested system requirements" for the pc version. The rest of the script is great. Thanks

PD: a little error: when you search a game and the list of the games takes more than a page (you have to click "next page" in the browser), the list shows only the first page of the site in the browser (try with "tom clancy")
Thanks again
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2010 :  10:56:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
* Up to 10 result pages will be shown
* Added "Suggested System Requirements" to the comments field
* Added Advanced Option: [Screenshots]0=Do NOT take Screenshots |1=Take Screenshots as Fanart |2=Take Screenshots as Poster
* Added Advanced Option: [Title Import]0=Do not Take The Title|1=Import the Title

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tk4nynmujyk
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2010 :  17:18:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The script works perfect!!!. Is a great script and now the program may call : "Extreme Movie And Game Manager"
Only one addon more: in the page of the game you have "Our Score" and "Players Score" and many times boths are very diferent. The script takes only the players score. Maybe you can add the our score in other section of the info.
Thanks and great job!!!
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2010 :  19:25:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
- Added Our Score as "Gamepressure Score:" to the review field

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?noko4jmygmi
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2010 :  22:07:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i must say that the script works perfect in every way. The only problem I have is that the html card that i use (big movie grey) don't shows Gamepressure Score, but in the default card it appears.
Really great job and i hope that Alessio upload this script for all the people. Great work!!!!
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2010 :  20:39:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm happy that this script now is public for all the people. Great work Prinz.
I have another idea/request: can you make a script for gametrailers.com, just to import the link to the trailers for the game (just like imdb trailers) so there you can complete the info of a game (allgame + gamepressure + gametrailer = info,covers,screenshoots and trailers). If you can, i think there will be great.
Thanks again and tell me if i can help you in some way.
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2010 :  17:31:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
eemakia

I'll check out my bigcover cards the next couple of days. Havn't tested script yet, been offline for a while.

I'll see about making a custom card for the games.

David.
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2010 :  19:33:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?izjyfnzy3ox

movie_bigcover(grey).htm show reviews or gamepressure score fix.

hope this helps.

I will look into making a custom cards for games using this script and imdb complete.

David.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2010 :  03:30:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The new card now shows de gamepressure score. It will be great if you make a new onw for games. Thanks in advance and great work
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2010 :  14:28:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any news about the new custom crd for games?
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2010 :  00:32:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
sorry still in testing. The gamepressure script is sometimes not finding titles for me, maybe my connection.
I have to use a proxy with extreme movie manager to get the info to download and some scripts are funny about what proxy i use.

I'll try and get something up this week.
D.

P.s do you know which site the backcover can come from.

Edited by - deafvader on 20 Jun 2010 01:03:54
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2010 :  01:15:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi. Look, maybe gamepressure don't have all the titles, so you must try with all 3 scripts (gamepressure + allgame + gametrailers). For covers are many sites but maybe we have to ask Prinz if he can make a new script, beacuse none of the 3 scripts have goods front or back covers:
www.vgboxart.com (only video games, really good)
covertarget.com
www.allcdcovers.com
www.cdcovers.cc
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2010 :  03:27:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

www.vgboxart.com (only video games, really good)

I don't see any Backcovers. Only Front and Back as one picture...

quote:

covertarget.com

This site has referrer protection for the pictures. Referrer aren't supported by the magic script engine.

quote:

www.allcdcovers.com

I don't see any Backcovers. There are only complete covers (front and back as one picture)

quote:

www.cdcovers.cc

The only site with backcovers. It's good also for movies.

But this site is impossible to use with the current magic script engine. It uses javascript with post methods to get data and that is not supported by the magic script engine.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2010 :  15:30:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes you are rigth about the front and back together, but almost all sites have the game covers like that. Is the only option to have good front and back covers. Maybe the game card must have only one big place to show this type of covers. It's just an idea. Thanks for the effort
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2010 :  01:25:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for delay with a game card. having problems with allgame script. Trying to stop it putting the controls in actors and
i can't get the features to work. Only the word features gets downloaded and nothing else.
Will try and get something up as soon as i can.
D.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2010 :  17:37:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, long time away guys!. Please check games.gamespressure script, because when i try to search a game the script frezze and tell me that there is a problem conecting to internet (the rest work fine) Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2010 :  22:18:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That is a program bug not a script bug. XMM doesn't load the search page. It just hangs. The url copied in a browser works.
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2010 :  22:37:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
arw you sure? Because i think that i use some days ago and it works and now is broken. Maybe the site has changed
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2010 :  23:26:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The server has a problem/bug. I ran a network sniffer with it. It sends the correct html text back, but at the same time the html code: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

A Browser still shows the result because it ignores the false HTTP Error.

That is what confuses the magic script engine. So there server has to be fixed...

Edited by - Prinz on 03 Dec 2010 23:27:18
Go to Top of Page

eemakia

163 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2010 :  23:57:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok, thanks. So the problem is the site. Lets hopethat they fix it
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.2 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07