Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Unable to connect to the remote server/internet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

cornc5
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2010 :  05:22:06  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, I just installed the trial version of 7.0.7.1 and now every time I run the program i get error messages that say that the program is "Unable to connect to the remote server" and that some software can block XMM and that webgaurd should be disabled. I then get a second message that says please check internet connection and firewall. My internet is running fine and i have an exception for XMM in my firewall, and even if i turn the firewall off i get the same error. also, i am running windows xp sp3.

Does anyone know of a way to get around this so I can actually try out the internet based features of this pretty cool program?

Edited by - cornc5 on 02 Jun 2010 05:24:24

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2010 :  16:54:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
if you have less than 50 movies in your database it should connect no problem....If I am doing any amounts of downloads at the time, it detects the slow speed as a firewall issue( that is the message for everything) and then won't work.
Try it with just a few files in a new database first though....and trust me, this program is very cheap compared to some!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07