Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Help... Covers not showing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

dideroch
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2010 :  20:54:22  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
After updating to 7.07 my covers are not showing on the HTML. I have over 1500 movies and 75% of them have been updated with scripts. But after updating to 7.07 on the html view, the covers are not showing at all. I have tried to re-update them on the internet, but no matter how many covers it downloads, it will not come up on the html view. Does anyone know how to correct this. I really do not want to update the 1200 movies again that have already been updated on the internet....
WHITE

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2010 :  22:43:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Seems as if you have a defective HTML card...
Do you already have tried to use another card? Or to re-install XMM?
For me I use "DefaultHTMLCard+FanArtSlideshow" under 7.0.7.1 and all covers are shown!

JD

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

dideroch
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2010 :  00:23:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have tried it in all the html views. I just installed it here at work, so it is a fresh install. It also is doing it at home. At home it doesn't show covers at all. It thinks I have no covers, when in fact I do....
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2010 :  07:06:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Please try to move the config.ini file (or delete it) to reset the XMM configuration, maybe there is something wrong there.

Let me know,

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

dideroch
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2010 :  21:55:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have done what you asked, but it is still the same. It works just fine in the example database, but not in mine... Could mine have gotten corrupt somehow. I sure hope not. That is a lot of work...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2010 :  07:57:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

If you edit a movie can you see the cover? I try to understand if its a problem of the HTML or you have lose the link between movie-pictures.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

dideroch
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2010 :  23:30:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If I chose edit of the movie, yes I see a cover to the right hand side. There are about 14 covers to be exact, as I didn't want to delete any just yet. But when I save and exit, the html card does not show a cover. It just has that little x in the corner. If I right click on it and click on show picture, nothing happens. I don't understand why it is like this....
Go to Top of Page

dideroch
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2010 :  20:38:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So does it sound hopeless or what? What can I do to fix this problem?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2010 :  05:47:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for delay.

Please right click again in the red-cross picture and show the properties. I want know what is the link to the image, probably there is something wrong with the MovieCard

Ale

PS: If you can send me also a screenshot

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07