Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 ALLMOVIE.COM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2010 :  01:49:21  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I don't know if its my end, but the script is not finding any titles.
Is it in use anymore. Just it's been like it for a while.

D.

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2010 :  03:54:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There Website changed almost completely. Almost nothing is imported anymore.
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2010 :  23:00:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Prinz.

Was adding some Most Haunted(UK TV Series)seasons to my database and wanted more info, there not on dvdempire.com(not the same releases in USA) and my modified
Amazon.com to Amazon.co.uk is only supplying some info. The Allmovie script for ant catalog gets some good info, so i thought i'd try extremes agian.
Adding British tv boxsets to the database has never been easy if it's not on dvdempire. Can add some info with imdb, but not for a particular season.
D.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2010 :  00:41:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This one should work again:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y2y1z8nq41y4w35
Go to Top of Page

deafvader

United Kingdom
76 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2010 :  02:43:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Prinz, working a bit. Didn't find Most Haundted, tried it on a new film (The Crazies 2010) found it after i took away the The.
Info added was title and the word director in director plus cover pic.

Thanks anyway, i don't use it very often and as you said the site has changed a lot and not for the better.

D.

Edited by - deafvader on 24 Jul 2010 02:44:38
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2010 :  13:34:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Forgot something...

- Fix Spaces were replaced with the wrong character in the movie search

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ybv7jfw860msi3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07