Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Scripts How do I know if its up to date
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

nwdci
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2004 :  04:26:42  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
On the scripts I have two questions

#1 I also only use a couple of scripts and I am starting to get script errors on the two, dvdempire and blockbuster. Do I need to delete all the scipts before i load the new build to make sure they are up to date?

#2 I Like blockbuster for the imformation it seems to have more and Dvdempire has more covers and the specialty movie repleases like Joe blow widescreen special edition. Is there a way to run them both concurrently.

Thank you

Dave EMM is the Best

Edited by - nwdci on 06 Jun 2004 04:37:43

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2004 :  19:44:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Yes, is better if you delete all your old script before install the update, this will help you to have only "fresh" scripts and not obsolete.

About Run more that a script : at this time you can use a "chain of scripts". A chain is a sequence of script that XMM launch for download information.
XMM use every script, one by one, for import information about a movie.

There is an help inside XMM that can help you building a chain of scripts.

Bye!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07