Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 polish
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

wlkpmariusz
Starting Member

Poland
6 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2010 :  19:55:27  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
po aktualizacji 7.0.7.4 przy aktorach nie pojawiaja sie wszystkie okladki w jakich ffilmach gra a na dodatek polskie trzcionki chyba przestaly dzialac

wlkpmariusz
Starting Member

Poland
6 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2010 :  20:02:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
zauwazylem ze tylko jezeli pojawiaja sie polskie trzcionki w tytule wowczas nie ma okladki.chodzi o baze aktorow.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2010 :  06:15:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Sorry but I don't know your language, please write in English.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

wlkpmariusz
Starting Member

Poland
6 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2010 :  14:43:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
after the update 7.0.7.4 when the actors do not appear all the cover in which the game films and on top Polish trzcionki unless stopped working
Go to Top of Page

wlkpmariusz
Starting Member

Poland
6 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2010 :  14:44:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As for the actors base
Go to Top of Page

Verwolff
Starting Member

Poland
6 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2010 :  23:55:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wlkpmariusz

after the update 7.0.7.4 when the actors do not appear all the cover in which the game films and on top Polish trzcionki unless stopped working

Seems to that was automatic translation.

After update, on HTML card "actors", all covers from movies in database in which the actor played, aren't shown. There is also problem with polish fonts.
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2010 :  03:27:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That is not a Bug, its a Bugfix/Feature

http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6353

You can activate/deactivate that feature in the config.ini

UseActorWebID=True/False

Edited by - Prinz on 25 Aug 2010 03:30:40
Go to Top of Page

Verwolff
Starting Member

Poland
6 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2010 :  20:37:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What about polish fonts on actors card? On movie card I have for example "Stanisław Tym" but after click on this name I can see "Stanis#179;aw Tym" which is pretty annoying when after update, XMM runs worse than before. Same like Microsoft software :)
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2010 :  20:58:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Verwolff
On movie card I have for example "Stanisław Tym" but after click on this name I can see "Stanis#179;aw Tym" which is pretty annoying when after update, XMM runs worse than before. Same like Microsoft software :)

That is a Import Script Bug, it doesn't translate the char correctly. But the main reason is XMM is and never was UNICODE compatible so such special chars can't be converted correctly. Only Standard ASCII Chars are allowed. And ASCII Tables (Codepages) for special chars are different depending on the OS Language...For example i can't correct such scripts because i have a OS with german codepage.

Edited by - Prinz on 25 Aug 2010 21:01:23
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2010 :  21:33:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys,

What is we change the Scripts file in UTF-8 Code? Do you think that can work?

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2010 :  21:47:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
UTF-8 (UNICODE) Scripts should work. But everything inside XMM must be UNICODE compatible for example the MOVIE-/ACTOR-/EPISODE-Card Variables must convert the Data to HTML Codes (all from Char 128 on). Also all export Functions must be changed...

The Database itself is already Unicode compatible (Access).

Edited by - Prinz on 25 Aug 2010 21:48:58
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07