Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 PNG Support with transparency
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

hcornuau
Starting Member

France
3 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2010 :  14:15:11  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello
I suggest you add support for PNG with transparency in the Covers Manager.
That is, the ability to integrate PNG without conversion, this will make the pages more attractive when the background is not white.

eXtreme Movie Manager 7.0.7.7 Deluxe Edition
Used to manage Blu-Ray collection.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2010 :  14:55:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
On the HTMLCards are already png-pics...
Where else do you want to use them?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

hcornuau
Starting Member

France
3 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2010 :  08:29:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When adding images via the software interface, they are automatically converted to JPG. In my opinion, it should be able to configure the software for this conversion is possible in PNG or JPG. Either no conversion when adding PNGs.

(sorry for my english... i'm french...)

Edited by - hcornuau on 27 Aug 2010 08:38:10
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2010 :  09:01:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, would be nice - although I don't see any advantages as every cover is a rectangle.
A white or black border around the covers are extreme rarely, too. And that's already jpgs on the original site.

Another problem would be that the filetype for (back)covers are automatically added by the software. Otherwise Alessio has to check at first if there exists a png, a jpg, a bmp or whatever else.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

hcornuau
Starting Member

France
3 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2010 :  12:44:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I understand.
However, I use XMM to manage a collection of blu-ray, for which the covers include the box whose corners are rounded. It also happens that I use images of the box perspective. This is why transparency is interesting.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07