Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 no covers downloaded
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jjanss
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2010 :  16:14:05  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Ale,
a) since July 2010 (I think since using a new PC with W7) - when getting movie info from IMDB scripts - I am not getting the covers & actors photos downloaded anymore, only text. Strangely enough with the old PC with W7 that was not an issue. Any idea what can be wrong?

b) Also: before there was a clear function giving me the opportunity to download covers when missing a cover on a sheet in my dbase. I am missing this option. Is it gone? Thanks for your help.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2010 :  22:45:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello!

1) Please try to create a new empty database, add a movie and import info from it, just to see if work correctly.

2) You can, in the import window, select all movies without the cover (or directly by clicking on the mini statistics) and then import these movies.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

jjanss
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  17:58:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ale,

thanks for your quick response and answer of the 2nd question. That looks like a good alternative!
However, about covers. I have tried out a new dbase, but also in the new dbase there is no cover downloaded from the internet (IMDB fastest & complete scripts). I also tested the example dbase - same result. Any further idea?[
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2010 :  23:27:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I really don't know what to say, everything should be OK.

Another thing you can try to see is the tempdir subfolder. Take a look if there are some imported pictures there.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07