Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Error 3265
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

cyxi
Starting Member

France
35 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2010 :  21:48:42  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

first try to import tv shows :(

New Database, Import TV Show, Scan Folder
Find Futurama S3 with name and chapters, thats fine :)
But on Import in the database, he can't find the orignal file, so i can't play them :(.
The error on each file import is 3265-Impossible de trouver .....

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  06:11:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Do you have this error in the Scan Folder window?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

cyxi
Starting Member

France
35 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  07:23:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, on the bottom of the screen
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  10:58:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I think I have found a possible bug, I will fix in next release.

Thank you!

Ale

Go to Top of Page

cyxi
Starting Member

France
35 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2010 :  11:23:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Cool, i'm waiting for it :)

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

cyxi
Starting Member

France
35 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  18:23:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok, no more error on imports whith the last version:

The location of the episode is stored in Files-> file of the film, when i click Edit the Episod, but i have no Play button on the HTML card to play it.

And in a second time, i would find a guide for the renamer tool, cool function that i need but i don't understand how it works. Also is it possible to extract the information from the database - TV Show+Saison+Episode+name and the complete filename, to make a dos bat ?
Go to Top of Page

cyxi
Starting Member

France
35 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  21:02:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok with Renamer i've understand a little more, it's not my logic to do things, but with 3 glass of wine, it's better :)
But (yes ther is alaways a but :) ) my files on the same filesystem are renamed, but the files on my readynas duo are not, it does nothing :(

Edit: more tests, sometimes on filesystem does nothing too :(

Edited by - cyxi on 18 Sep 2010 21:12:30
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  21:59:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Have you problems only with Episodes or also with movies?

Ale

Go to Top of Page

cyxi
Starting Member

France
35 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2010 :  22:42:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

I work on my tv shows first, because it's the "big more" that your software offers :)

Because i have a lot of tv shows, the normal way is to first rename all the files with the renamer that i found in Plugin/third party application -> Episodes renamer.

1) Type c:\s3 for the local test, there is the S3 of Futurama in there
Futurama - 301 - .avi ......
2) I type Futurama in Tv show and click on red button
3) I switch the season type on 1 for SeasonxEpisode and click on red button
4) I click on the bottom slider to have Season 3
5) I choose TVDB.com and click on browser
6) i choose S3 in french and copy all the episodes in the edit field
7) i click on clean and oh magic i got Futurama - 3x01 - La Voiture-garoute .... :)
8) i click on rename and nothing appends :(

But (there is always a but lol), it works before because the filename Futurama - 301 - .avi .... were created with the renamer without any names of the episodes (only the season type selector( for tests purpose :) )

Thanks a lot for have an interest on my troubles

Edit: is it possible to have a .bat file with all the renames for testing on a new button?

Edited by - cyxi on 18 Sep 2010 22:48:02
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2010 :  01:35:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you have same amount of files in directory and episodes list?
If the count of entries in both lists are different the rename doesn't start.
I wanted to correct that bug but unfortunately my source was lost because of a head crash :(

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cyxi
Starting Member

France
35 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2010 :  09:25:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes i have the same amount ( there was a thumbs file, i tried with the delete entrie and tried with deleting in the HD)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2010 :  09:44:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Strange, but I only have tested it with german language and everything works.
Please poste a list of the original names and I will have a look. Maybe the episode marker in the original names cannot be correctly extracted.

Edit:

Please go to MatchTitle.ini (C:\Documents and Settings\...\Own Documents\eXtreme Movie Manager 7\PlugIns\Episoden\config) and add the following lines to it:
*- [0-9]| -*
*- [0-9]| *

Maybe you have to use these lines:
*- [0-9] |-*
*- [0-9] |*

Can't remember the correct syntax at the moment... but this should solve the problem for you ;)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 19 Sep 2010 12:09:28
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2010 :  13:50:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just seen:
Here is the latest version that I use by myself.
It has a small addition and is translated in french and italian language (with an online translator).

http://mitglied.multimania.de/jkdommi/xmm/Episoden.rar

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 19 Sep 2010 13:50:45
Go to Top of Page

cyxi
Starting Member

France
35 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2010 :  13:54:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're great :), modifying the MatchTitle.ini works

i have some tv show names "1x01....", i try to find out the modification to apply for this :)

Edit: ok i keep it simple, i use Bulk Rename to have always "TVShow - 1x01.avi" and then use the renamer. Thxs for answering me :) It's a very great tool for me beacause i have a 6000 files to rename

Edited by - cyxi on 19 Sep 2010 14:35:49
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2010 :  15:05:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great that I could help you :)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2010 :  12:59:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, a feature of the renamer that isn't described in the prog:
The red dots before "TV Show" and "Season" are toggle buttons that include/exclude show name and/or season on cleaning process.
A small bug on that function: "Browser" source has not to be -none-

examples for first episode of the TV Show Testees:
original name on hd: tvs-tsts-101-dl-hdtv.avi
after cleaning:
1. without episode title:
a. without show name and season -> 01.
b. with show name -> Testees - 01 -
c. with season -> S01E01 -
d. with show name and season -> Testees - S01E01 -
2. with episode title:
a. without show name and season -> 01. Gas Pills
b. with show name -> Testees - 01 - Gas Pills
c. with season -> S01E01 - Gas Pills
d. with show name and season -> Testees - S01E01 - Gas Pills

Paste ... with:
Use this function before renaming.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07