Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 "Sub-Genre" Category in the Statistics.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2010 :  18:52:49  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I tried to add a custom category in the Statistics Field but couldn't find it.

I think that field would make great use of it, since it is possible to click the numbers and view those movie inputs, thanks to your coding.

I would then, sit down and unify those Sub-Genre field inputs, optimize and speed up my database a bit.

So this is my wish from you for the next release!

Edited by - ComZiz on 20 Sep 2010 18:53:29

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2010 :  22:50:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello ComZiz,

do you want the Custom fields in the statistics?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2010 :  03:58:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well it would be better than just putting the sub-genre... =)

Thanks

Erke
Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2010 :  04:51:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Also it would be handy if the Statistics would show the LAST seen field back... or may be we could just select the default field for it, currently it is "codec"

Thanks Erke
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2010 :  06:49:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Statistic in the main window is only for "startup" of the application, this is why reset itself automatically. If you open the Statistic window it will not reset.

BTW, I will try to do something...

Thank you!

Ale

Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2010 :  13:44:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you mean, opening it by clicking the "Show Statistics" button on the HTML Card, then it resets itself too, after I click on a movie in the grid and then click the "show statistics" button again, it opens with codecs...

Is there anywhere else I can open it from?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2010 :  21:32:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, you can open from Statistic button in the Main Menu...

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

ComZiz

Turkey
282 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2010 :  09:03:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ok then it doesn't remember it's state...

Let's say I opened the statistics first, then I selected the year field... Then lets say I clicked on year 2000 and all the movies are listed... Then let's say I clicked on a movie... and finally I decided to go back to the stastics... When I click on Show Statsitics after the movie... The Statistics opens with the codec again... not year...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2010 :  21:21:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I mean the Stastistic window in the new window, not under the HTML Card. This should remain the same. You have to left this statistic window open.

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07